And..... in keeping with the tradition started in Tokyo, here is a tour of my fabulous apartment- about 5 times the size of my Tokyo apartment at 1/3 the price... such is life!
Friday, June 05, 2009
I have arrived in Ireland!
I have arrived in Galway, Ireland, where I will be spending the summer! I am still a bit jetlagged from Japan and adding another couple of hours time difference is not helping. But, so far I am loving Galway. My apartment is great and the city is just lovely. The weather has been amazing- 80s and sunny. Apparently this type of weather never lasts so I am sure the rain will start soon enough. This afternoon I took a long walk all over the city- from my apartment, through the University, down to the Salthill Promenade and back up through Eyre Square.
By the Cathedral
And..... in keeping with the tradition started in Tokyo, here is a tour of my fabulous apartment- about 5 times the size of my Tokyo apartment at 1/3 the price... such is life!
And..... in keeping with the tradition started in Tokyo, here is a tour of my fabulous apartment- about 5 times the size of my Tokyo apartment at 1/3 the price... such is life!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Arexis O'Shisu
Don't fill up all that free space in your apartment. You still have to lug it all home.
OKKKKI NE!!!!!!1
Love it looks amazing! I bet you'll throw some awesome house parties :)
you're so cute.
very pretty city and digs!
Hey!!!
Your new place looks great. You look really happy in all your pics. Have an amazing summer. We'll be in touch but when you come back east (or I guess west from where you are) let's commiserate with stories over a drink.
Post a Comment