Fiona, Caroline, Me and Travis
Tuesday, May 26, 2009
Kanazawa, for one last horrah!
This little city called Kanazawa somehow stole my heart. I love it there and I miss it a lot. I have been lucky enough to be able to visit a few times and my last trip was this weekend. Last weekend in Japan, last weekend in Kanazawa. I got to see all of my favorite people and places. Here are some snapshots:
Nakagawa Sensei in front of Mori Mori Sushi, where we went for dinner on Friday
Caroline and I ate jellyfish on Saturday!

Fiona, Caroline, Me and Travis
Out with our new friends
On our way to .... somewhere!
Delicious pizza!
Yum!
A cable car ride up the side of the mountain. Caroline was not pleased....



High School Sumo Tournament
These are high school kids.
Fizzle might need to hone her ohashi skills

Kenrokuen Garden


Fiona, Caroline, Me and Travis
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It's like we never left!! Nothing like good ol' Kanazawa! Have fun!
Post a Comment