So far, so good. Moved into my lovely apartment on Huntington Ave (an apartment which I could never afford to live in if it were not owned by the law school. so lucky me on that one!). My bedroom is bigger than my main (and only) room in Kanazawa and the kitchen is about the same (which is to say, very small). The bathroom is double the size of my bathroom in Kanazawa (but that is really not saying much). I have one apartmentmate, a fellow law student, and we should be getting another one soon.
Today was the first day of orientation. (Do not worry. These pictures were not taken today. I am not dorky enough to take pictures on the first day. I am dorky enough to take pictures the day before though.)
Me and the Northeastern map
I was shocked to discover not one, not two, but THREE Dunkin' Donuts within a block radius of my apartment.
I was also elated by this news.
I am a serious law student! (With a picture-peace-sign-ala-every-Japanese-person problem)
This is the view from my apartment. I live RIGHT next to the Northeastern subway stop and I can see the Prudential Center from my front door!
2 comments:
Maybe the funniest post yet. I laughed aloud.
Yeah, I like the peace sign problem. I have one of those too.
Post a Comment