Thursday, September 06, 2007

Arexis, still at Raw school

To publicly answer my father's question (that I just received by email): Yes, it is now too late to get a 100% refund on my tuition.

Looks like I am sticking with it, folks!

Things I learned this week:
1. One can never have too many highlighters.
2. Contrary to what one of my professors suggested, I do NOT want foot deep legal dictionary for Christmas. It may be, according to her, the gift that keeps on giving but that is a gift that I do not want (yet).
3. Some things about law. But you don't really want me to tell you about it, do you?

3 comments:

Matt said...

I think the blog needs a new title. And i think its time for Juris Ducktoris to make a splash!

bartok318 said...

hahaha, love the pictures with you and the dunkins! so glad to see the blog has not met an untimely end...

gambatte ne!

moonrat said...

you've just compared the law dictionary to gonorrhea.