Tuesday, May 08, 2007

Hold on!

Dear Faithful Readers of my blog (who I did not realize existed until I did not post for 2 weeks and got nasty emails and comments),

It has been an exciting two weeks and I have many pictures to post and stories to tell. Matt has been visiting from Boston since April 28 and he is here for a few more days so be patient. Here are some highlights:

* Matt now thinks I am fluent in Japanese. (He is wrong.)
* I ate pig cheek and cow tongue, by accident.
* I had a four year old shriek (and I do mean SHRIEK), "Ahhhh foreigner!!! Look Mom!!! They are foreigners!!!! AHHHH!!!" (in Japanese) at the Osaka Castle.
* A Japanese junior high school boy's baseball team cat called Matt ("You are HANSAMU!").
* A Japanese man stole 200 yen from me (about $1.80)!

:)

2 comments:

moonrat said...

what a teaser!!! *i* have never been catcalled by a junior high boys baseball team!!

Matt said...

Dont forget about the taxi driver that gave us a bootlegged American 70s CD