Sunday, May 20, 2007
Bulgaria
It has been pointed out to me that 1% of my blog readership is from Bulgaria. Considering 1) my blog is not public so people must be viewing it linked off of another website and 2) 1% of my readership is from Canada and I have lots of friends and family in Canada, this is very very odd. (The rest of the readership is, of course, America and Japan.) So anyway, I would love to know what the Bulgarian contigency of my readership thinks. I do not personally know any Bulgarian but I do know some Japanese, French and Spanish so if you would like me to make a few posts in any of those languages, we could arrange something.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
It looks like the Bulgaria hit is from somebody randomly clicking the Next Blog Button.
I don't know. I try to post on a lot of Bulgarian blogs to drum up my Bulgarian readership. Perhaps they naturally click through to your blog after reading your witty commentary on my blog.
recently I7ve been getting comments from people whose IPs geolocate to China, Latvia (?) and Pakistan (double ??!!). the thing is, they're not spam, they're actual, real comments. weird ;)
oh and i'm really big in the netherlands, apparently. must have been that less than glowing review i gave copenhagen airport a while back ;)
(btw, i followed you here from bart's blog)
POST AGAIN, WENCH!!
Post a Comment