Wednesday, February 21, 2007

They like me, they really like me!

Just thought I would update that I am four for four on being accepted to law schools. Yes from Catholic University in DC, Suffolk in Boston, Stetson in Florida and Franklin Pierce in NH. Still waiting to hear from a bunch of other schools but I am excited so far!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexis

Just paying my bills on line - fun,fun,fun, and thought I would check out your Blog.

Congratulations on everyone wanting you - good for you. What is your preference? It's nice to have so many choices.

I am working evgs 430-1230 at the Tax Cenre in Summersic=de until the end of March. I switch back to days on April 2. Can't wait. Seems all I do is sleep and work.

My email address is t.gamauf@pei.sympatico.ca. Don't be upset if I don't answer right away. I am not online very often - maybe once a week.

Once again, congrats.

Love Aunt Marcianne

Anonymous said...

Hi Alexis

Just paying my bills on line - fun,fun,fun, and thought I would check out your Blog.

Congratulations on everyone wanting you - good for you. What is your preference? It's nice to have so many choices.

I am working evgs 430-1230 at the Tax Cenre in Summersic=de until the end of March. I switch back to days on April 2. Can't wait. Seems all I do is sleep and work.

My email address is t.gamauf@pei.sympatico.ca. Don't be upset if I don't answer right away. I am not online very often - maybe once a week.

Once again, congrats.

Love Aunt Marcianne