This is the test week at school so I have no classes to teach. And since my OC test is not being given until Thursday, I have no tests to grade until Thursday. This makes for a rather boring Monday through Wednesday. Right now all of the other teachers are in a meeting so I am in the staffroom all by myself. Literally, there is no one else here. They were nice enough to leave the light directly above my desk on- the rest of the room is dark. It is the most beautiful day outside. I cannot wait til 4:15!
Anyway I thought I would post because I have not done so in a while. Truthfully there is not much to say. I had a nice weekend- went to some good restaurants (Indian and Mexican!), hung out with some friends, slept in- overall a happy weekend.
That's all for now. Have a good week :)
Monday, February 26, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yay for updating the thronging fans!
Post a Comment