I have had some amazing luck with law schools and I am now six yeses (Franklin Pierce, Catholic, Suffolk, Stetson, Temple and UCONN) and only one no (BC- their loss!).
I heard from UCONN this weekend and the idea of going back to CT and being close to family is really exciting :) I am still waiting on two more schools and then I will have the difficult decision of deciding where to go. I sort of always assumed that I would only get into one or two schools so I never thought I would have such a tough decision. So if anyone wants to shed any light on any of these schools, please do!
:)
Sunday, March 04, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YAY!!!!!!!! I'm SO happy about UConn! I was really keeping my fingers crossed for that one. Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!! (I feel the occasion permits spendthrift use of exclamation points.)
You are now seven "Yeses" - Northeastern checked-in yesterday with an acceptance. Congratulations. Love, Dad
you are amazing...it's clear others realize it as well :) tough decision ahead!!
Philly is great, but Temple is in a reaalllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllly shady area. I'm sure the school is awesome but the area is bad bad bad bad bad. There is a reason why area apartments are $450 a month. Lots of murders, rapes, etc. Not a good area! Go somewhere else!
Post a Comment