Friday, March 02, 2007

Marking tests

Best answers from this week's test:

"Would you mind shitting the door?" = "Would you mind shutting the door?"

Question: Use a comparative adjective to compare two teachers.
Answer: Zach is taller than Alexis. No one is more beautiful than Alexis.
Answer: Ms. Itaya is smaller than Alexis. (Ms. Itaya is pregnant!.... but I suppose still smaller than me.)
Answer: Alexis is prettier than Zach.
Answer: Zach is taller than Alexis.
Answer: Alexis is taller than Zach. (well, which one is it?)

Question: Do you want to buy the product? Why? Why not?
Answer: I'll buy that. Because I want to speak English funnier and I want to talk with people who is American, Canadian or English....... son of a bitch!!!
Answer: I don't want to buy it because I don't like sweets and I have problems about my math test. I may buy Math muffins, if any.

4 comments:

Matt said...

Sounds like you got some suck ups in that class!

moonrat said...

clearly the only student who was completely correct and deserves 100% is the one who pointed out (correctly) that no one is more beautiful than Alexis.

moonrat said...

also...what are math muffins, if any?

Travelingrant said...

I could have totally used math muffins in High School.