Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A lil holiday cheer

I took a break from studying on Saturday night to attend a little holiday get together at Matt and his housemates' apartment. One of my best friends from high school, Kelly, moved in with them last weekend. So worlds are colliding... but in a very nice way :)

Me and Kelly

Green fondue!

Christmas tree

I made our family's traditional Christmas Eve food- Canadian tourtiere (pork pie).

Candice and Patrick

Quite a spread! Taco dip, salad, rolls, cookies, egg rolls, shrimp, fondue!

Matt and me

New housemates: Jim, Kelly, Matt and Thad

2 comments:

Travelingrant said...

And you call yourself an English Teacher!

"Kelly and I"

"Matt and I"

*sigh*

jalexissmith said...

Well I would agree that in normal written English you *might* be right. But you would never label a picture with "I"... you would say "me" and then it would be more correct to say "Matt and me" (because me or I always come second) but I like to order them in relation to the people in the picture so if Kelly is on the right side then I put "Me and Kelly". So I make no apologies!