Ilove Japan. I am not a fan of the Post Office. At the beginning of the year, Matt sent me a package. It arrived on a Monday. I was busy that week and went to retrieve it from the main post office the next Monday (a week later). "Sorry," they said, "Your package has been sent back to the US. We only hold them for a week." I thought this was ridiculous. What is I had been on vacation for a week? What if I was busy for a week (as I was)? Matt had to send the package again. It was a pain.
Today I opened the little slot on my front door only to find a package slip from APRIL! I never look in this slot. I have a mailbox and every other time I have received a package it has been put in my mailbox or taped on my front door. Yes, I should have checked my door mail slot more regularly but literally nothing ever got put in it.
So, to the person who sent me a package, I AM SORRY! Please identify yourself so I can thank you.
Tuesday, July 24, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
yuubinkyoku wa saiaku!!
Post a Comment