Ok, I admit it. Time marches on and blogging falls by the wayside in favor of living life. Juliet and I spent some great days back in Hanoi, Hue and Hoi An (why always "h" cities???). Many tombs were visited, dresses were made and purchased and food was eaten. One of my favorite parts of travel is the warm gooey feeling you have inside when you have a really great time somewhere. Like, you try to explain why you liked a place so much (and you can't) and you try to remember all of the names of the bloody tombs that you visited (and you can't) and you try to describe the taste of the delicious delicacies (and you can't even remember if it was chicken or pork but you just remember it was good). Details blur but the feeling stays.
I loved the feeling of Vietnam.
delicious
I give Vietnam a high recommendation for the historical sites, delicious food and friendly people.... but mostly, I recommend the feeling.
3 comments:
IT IS A PASSION FRUIT, NOT A PERSIMMON!!!!!
you were probably tired when you posted this ;)
otherwise i agree 100%
:D
so true. it is a passion fruit. how embarassing.
Post a Comment