Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Dad's Retirement Party

I write this post from the Bangkok airport, my home for the next several hours as I wait for my flight to Vientiane. I bit the bullet and purchased some internet so it seems the perfect opportunity to post some photos of the lovely retirement party that my Dad had on Sunday. My Dad has worked at CorpCare, an occupational health center in Connecticut for 15 years and this year he retired. We had a wonderful party on Sunday and many of his coworkers and colleagues came out to celebrate him, his work and his retirement. Congratulations, Dad!
Group Photo
People had some lovely things to say about my Dad and some funny stories to share as well!
Matt and Me
Me and Dad
My Dad and some of his lovely coworkers and friends
My handsome date for the evening
Dad and Cindy and Cindy's wonderful and thoughtful flower arrangements

No comments: