Our time in Tokyo is coming to an end and Temple organized a nice boat cruise for us on Saturday. I will really miss these people and the fun that we have had together! Keep in touch, guys :)

One small bedroom, 5 girls, one curling iron and one Lacie to make everyone look pretty- and we were STILL at the boat on time (eerrrr which make have had something to do with my constant reminders every 5 minutes-
hush, you guys, you will miss me when we aren't together) . . . these girls

Windy Windy! Me with Lacie "I will under no circumstances date anyone in the program" Simpson and Monique "I will tell it like it is" Lee

The Rainbow Bridge (
I don't get it. Its not rainbow colored at all!)

Tokyo skyline, with Tokyo Tower

Vicki, Bryan and Me, all matching in red

Vicki, Lacie, Me, Jenni, David's lovely friend whose name I have forgotten, and John

Matt "Karaoke Superstar", Me, and the "Adults": John, David and Vicki

Me with the couple (
ha ha Lacie might kill me for this... let's see if she actually reads my blog) and Monique
1 comment:
Alexis is sossssssss funny :)
Post a Comment