Thursday, March 06, 2008

Last night in KZ

On my last night in KZ, the girls and I headed out to some of my favorite places to eat, drink and be merry.

First we visited one of my favorite restaurants- the Don Don Yakitori Bar. The owner was so excited to see me that he gave me a book he had written about his experiences in the Yakitori bar. Truthfully, it is all in Japanese so I will have a tough time reading it but I plan to do my best!

The pepper sticks are the best. We ordered dozens of them- the owner told us our heads would turn into peppers.

Me and Caroline and "the book"

Of course, a Saturday night in Kanazawa is not complete without a trip to Apre, the foreigner bar. Amanda and Fiona and I ended up there and saw all of the usual suspects.

This night also ended with Jenja :)

No comments: