Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Alexis Smith, so hot right now

I only post non-picture posts when it is something important. Well, this is important.

It is 30 degrees C (86 degrees F) in the staffroom right now. You don't believe me? Well just consult the thermometer that sits right next to my desk staring me right in the face and taunting me all day long. The one fan that is supposed to cool all TWENTY teachers that sit on my side of the office is pointed so as to hit nearly everyone with the exception of Zach and me. No matter, I really do not think it helps anyway.

Seriously, how hot does it need to get before they invest in some more fans or turn on the AC? Their electricity bill may be lower but my waer bill sure isn't because I have to do a load of laundry nearly everyday since I am wearing least 2 changes of clothes per day! And it is not even summer yet! :(

2 comments:

jalexissmith said...

Someone must have been listening to my prayers because today they turned on the AC. However, it is still 29 degrees C in the staffroom so the AC is only cooling a little bit. It is comfortable enough if you sit without moving. But honestly, this is ridiculous. I have been at work for an hour and I am already a sweaty mess.

moonrat said...

Did you ever think there might be more to life than being really, really, incredibly good-looking?!