Wednesday, October 11, 2006

More Ikebana

Thought I'd add another ikebana photo. This was taken a few weeks ago but it is one of my favorites. I take classes every Sunday morning. It is a lot of fun and I get to have nice fresh flowers in my apartment for the rest of the week. Win, win, I'd say.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are amazing flower arrangements! I knew you were taking a class, but I didn't really understand what it was. So each week does everyone in the same class make the same arrangement? Is there water in that base so that they last a while. So cool!

Anonymous said...

I agree! Flower arranging is totally hot. Are we still getting married? Because I've always wanted a flower-arranging wifey. In fact, I think I might add it to my list of prerequisites.

jalexissmith said...

I am taken, Juliet.

jalexissmith said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.