I am feeling really lucky this week because I really do have some amazing friends and family. Even though I live in a place that most people cannot even point to on a map (just tell people that Laos is next to Thailand, it is the easiest way), I have already had two friends visit and I am having two more visit- Lacie next week and Juliet in October- and Dad and Cindy will be here for three weeks in November. I know that they are excited to see what Southeast Asia has to offer but I also like to think that they are coming because of my excellent tour guide skills :) [refer to Lacie's Freedom Trail excursion of 2009 or Juliet's Christmas tour of NYC of 2008]
In preparation for these visits, I wanted to give everyone an idea of what the brilliant lights of downtown Vientiane look like. These are day time shots but suffice it to say that there are no bright lights.
Thursday, September 22, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dude, 100% coming for your tour guide skills. no other reason. well, maybe 1% obligatory mekong sunset.
Your guide skills are a plus, and yes, Laos was not be on my bucket list. But even if you had no guide skills, Cindy and I would come visit.
Post a Comment