Reunion weekend! Louise, Eva, Alex and Leah at the Neighborhood Restaurant in Union SquareThursday, September 17, 2009
Transitional whirlwind!
Classes have begun and the last month or so has been a whirlwind. Since my last post, "Dublin with my Dad and Cindy", I have visited with Fiona in Galway, packed up my Irish apartment, flown to the US, spent 3 days in CT, driven 13 hours to Prince Edward Island. visited with family, driven 13 hours back, moved into my Boston apartment and started classes.... and that was just the first week! I have also had a lovely reunion weekend with Leah, Alex, Eva and Louise (we all lived together in an apartment that we dubbed "Emiglio's Palace" after college) and went to NYC for Chris and Liz's wedding. And, I am now on week three of classes at Northeastern. Here are some highlights:
Reunion weekend! Louise, Eva, Alex and Leah at the Neighborhood Restaurant in Union Square
Reunion weekend! Louise, Eva, Alex and Leah at the Neighborhood Restaurant in Union Square
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)








2 comments:
now see, there should totally be at least one picture of me in there, but there's NOT because SOMEone was TOO COOL to hang out with me in new york!!
1. I too am an Anthony Bourdain fan. Let's discuss
2. Your long-arm photo taking skills never cease to amaze me.
Post a Comment