Tuesday, February 10, 2009
Caroline comes from KZ!
Its been a while since I updated. I have been busy with working, school, homework and running around. But last weekend Caroline came to visit from Kanazawa and we had a great time! It was like a little taste of "home" (you know, my British friend coming to visit me in Tokyo from a countryside Japanese city.... home).
Caroline has a knack for thrifty shopping. I don't prefer flea markets- I don't like the bending, bartering, lack of dressing rooms and general smell of used clothes. But Caroline got some great stuff- including this butterfly dress!
Bending down to look at things... my mind was focused on Freshness Burger- see next post.
Saturday night we went out with Dan and some of his friends- darts were played, nachos were eaten, 6am trains were taken home (not by me, of course, because I live right next to all of the action... poor Dan, Kana and Hide!)
Caroline has a problem keeping her eyes opened in pictures. So she makes faces. Here at the Mexican restaurant: Caroline, Hide (who told me that I looked like Britney Spears.... was it the blue eyes or the blond hair that gave it away), Kana, and DanC
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment