I am back in Japan to study international law and Japanese law at Temple University's campus in Tokyo this spring. I am really excited to be back in Japan! I arrived on Sunday, December 28, stayed in a hotel overnight and then moved into my apartment on Monday. My good friend, Fiona, who I met in Kanazawa came in for the week to welcome me and spend the New Year with me. She also arrived on Monday and between my jetlag and her exhaustion from the overnight bus from KZ, we have been quite a pair. Still, it has been fun puttering around Tokyo so far. I am living about a 5 minute walk from the Roppongi Station, an area with quite a lot of nightlife and activity. I, luckily, like just far enough away to be away from the noise. I love my apartment. It is small but perfect for me. The location is perfect and it came completely ready to go with internet, sheets on the bed, and toilet paper in the bathroom. There is also a nice Indian restaurant right downstairs and a convenience store right next door. Here is a video of my apartment.
Tuesday, December 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment