I am in NYC for the summer, living with Juliet and Freddy and interning at the New York Supreme Court. My internship does not start until Monday so I have been puttering around, seeing the sights and getting a feel for the city. This morning I walked around Tribeca and Soho and bought a guidebook (yes, I am a total tourist, sans fanny-pack). Juliet and I met up for some delicious Chinese dumplings in Chinatown for lunch. Then, I headed over to the City Hall area to see where I would be working. After that, I walked down to the Statten Island ferry (and rode it for the free beautiful views of Ellis Island and the Statue of Liberty), walked around Battery Park and then met up with Juliet again to see the Sex and the City movie. I am almost a New Yorker now :)

New York Supreme Court, my office for the summer!

St. Paul's Church

Trinity Church

New York Harbor

New York Stock Exchange

NYC skyline from the ferry

Statue of Liberty

Battery Park
No comments:
Post a Comment