Yesterday was my birthday and my friends here threw me a birthday party. It was really touching to see everyone who came to the party (some came from out of town, others came with knee injuries even!) and my friends did such a great job with all of the details that made it so so special. Amanda hosted the party at her apartment and it was decorated with streamers and balloons. There was lots of food and drink and they even got me a cake (with chocolate chips and white icing!) and a crown to wear. It was perfect.
Honestly, I was shocked at how much work my friends here had put into the party and making my birthday special. I never expected to find such nice people here and make such good friends in such a short amount of time. It was certainly one of the very nicest birthdays I have ever had.
3 comments:
WOW looks like an awesome birthday! You are lucky!!
Were there any guys there at all? All I see is women in those pictures. Have all the chromosomally challenged been relegated to the scrapheap of history? ;-)
Well it was an awesome party, and it represents a bar that must be topped by my Bash in July. Beer and fireworks. Be ready.
That is a good question, TG. There were, indeed, gentlemen there. But the pictures that I have with them came out bad. Sorry!
Post a Comment