Since I have put bubblewrap insulation and plastic all over my windows and doors, when I wake up in the morning, I have absolutely no idea what the weather is like outside until I open my front door. This morning I was expecting the usual morning grey and was shocked to see little bits of frozen whiteness falling from the sky- it was snowing!!!! I packed up all of my burnable trash (Monday is a burnable trash day) and trudged down to the garbage pit and then back to my apartment. Five minutes later when I left my apartment to go to school, the snow had stopped and it was just rain. Still, for a brief moment it was exciting to see the snow.
And last night, I was caught in the most ridiculous hail storm. I left my apartment is buy more powdered sugar to make icing for my English Club Christmas party. I was about half way to the grocery store on my bike when hail the size of small ice cubes started falling from the sky. It was unreal. And it hurt! It felt like someone was throwing ice cubes at me! Not wanting to risk life and limb for some icing, I turned back home sans icing sugar. So now my English Club will have to suffer through a Christmas party without enough icing. I blame the stupid Ishikawa weather!!!
Monday, December 18, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Yo JAS-Dawg.
Wow, it was snowing monday? I guess thats what happens when I sleep till 11:30. You really miss out on life. Bummer about the icing though.
Post a Comment